Cyclops Anti-Theft System
Despite advances in anti-theft technologies and vehicle security systems, automotive theft is still a major problem in the United States. In 2018 alone, FBI data reported that 748,841 vehicles were stolen, that’s one motor vehicle theft every 40.9 seconds. There are some precautions you can take to minimize the likelihood of your diesel getting stolen, such as:
- Locking the doors
- Closing the windows
- Choosing the right parking spot
- Removing valuables from your truck
If you want to take truck security to the next level, then investing in an anti-theft system is a great idea. There are numerous theft-deterring devices you can buy to make stealing your diesel difficult. Our experts at Diamondback Diesel recommend the Cyclops “TAM” Theft Avoidance Module, and here’s why.
In less than 10 minutes, you can install this anti-theft device in your Ford truck or Ford Super Duty. The Cyclops “TAM” Theft Avoidance Module is a no-nonsense anti-theft device that replaces the fuel pump, EFI, starter, or engine control relay.
There are no wires or visible signs of an antitheft system; the vehicle will simply just not start. If you’re looking for protection without annoying false alarms, this is your solution.
There are several reliable anti-theft security systems available for your diesel truck. However, most will cost you upwards of $500, and the system will activate when someone bumps it. Thieves are smart, and most know how to disable an alarm system if they know it’s there. Would you rather have something that disables or squeals? At Diamondback Diesel, we vote for disabling!
Benefits of Truck Anti-Theft Devices
- Protects your vehicle. If you constantly park your car outside or travel for extended periods of time, a truck anti-theft lock is a deterrent for anyone trying to steal it.
- Get a better sense of theft protection. You’ll want to make sure your truck isn’t easily stolen. An anti-theft device makes it more difficult for thieves to drive your car. With Cyclops Anti-Theft, you can completely disable your vehicle in the event of an attempted theft.
- Peace of mind. If you’ve had your truck stolen in the past, law enforcement officers often advise truck owners to invest in an anti-theft device. It provides an extra layer of security, so you don’t have to worry about the possibility of it being stolen.
Diesel trucks may not be the easiest thing for thieves to steal, but it does happen. If you want to deter them from getting away with your truck, there are a few options to help lock it down. The Cyclops “TAM” Theft Avoidance Module is easy to install, affordable, and best of all, trusted by millions.
For more questions or concerns, call or email us at Diamondback Diesel. You can also give us a call at 877-9DIESEL (877-934-3735) or visit or location at 80855 Main Street, Memphis, MI 48041.